DS4 Controller Not Detected by Windows

Aug 23, 2018
My DS4 controller is not being detected by windows 10. I don't have bluetooth on my pc but I was previously able to use it through usb. My powersupply then died and it took about a week and a half to get a replacement, so I played with my Ps4 with the controller until I got it back. Now whenever I plug in my controller it displays a long yellow blink, showing that it's being charged, but no notification sound plays. I can't find it in bluetooth and devices, HID-Compliant Controller is not in system devices (but there are two HID-Compliant System Controllers), and there is no controller in devices in control panel. I've tried DS4windows but that doesn't help at all. I've tried switching out the usb ports and cord, along with trying it with an entirely different pc and getting the same issue. Turning off the Ps4 and resetting the controller with the small hole in the back does nothing as well.

menlui

Respectable
Jul 18, 2018
Aug 23, 2018

Unfortunately that didn't work either. The controller still displays the yellow light and there is no response from my computer or DS4windows.

Edit: I found the issue, apparently both the cords that I used to plug my controller into my Playstation weren't working properly. Either way, thank you for the help, I appreciate it greatly! :)