Question Using dual 57-inch Samsung G9 Neo monitors ?

FreeBee101

Reputable
Jul 20, 2020
Has anyone used two of these together and is it feasible to mount one upside down above the other so the bevels line up? Can this damage the monitors? I guess you could also mount them sideways next to each other.

Are there any mounts that can safely and/or automatically rotate between those two states physically?(The below can rotate 180 degrees. I missed the obvious picture.)

Edit: 49 inch compatible moniter with leds!
Same thing, but with videos.
57inch is only 34-42lbs. Can this be used with the above mount?
This suggests it works with the 57 inch.

I found this one. But it's for 49 inch. It does have the aesthetic down which is nice. Can this hold one of the monitors upside down. I don't think the mount can rotate upside down, but can the vesa mounts be installed upside down?

Do they make mounts like this that can be used with glass tables? (it looks like it might be installable on a thin table. It says a minimum of .39 inch and my glass desk seems to be 3/8s inch(0.375inch). I'm assuming this may be the same thing.) That or something that can be attached to these mounts to extend them down to the floors. I haven't seen any extenders yet. But the extra floor weight would be interesting, especially with extra wire management or something.

Would mounting these near the table legs give extra support for a double monitor setup on a glass table?

And is there a way to make the square mount smaller so that it doesn't cover up the rgb on the back as much? I've seen the x shaped mounts, but does it have less weight capacity? They should really offer a round end cap for that.

Last edited: