[SOLVED] Dual channel causes no post and VGA Error light

Aug 31, 2021
Hey, my main question is about the VGA Error LED. I'm not really sure if the VGA light is relevant. I assumed it was mobo problem before I noticed the led. Both ram sticks work in single channel in any slot or order. Only dual channel causes issues.

The PC Specs are

I7 10700k
Corsair Dominator RGB (I think the speed is 3000mhz)
Asus Z490-Plus TUF
RTX 3080 (ripped from a Acer predator, Flashed with a zotac vbios) -I doubt this is causing the issue. The PC runs perfectly in single channel.

Edit: I think I have already reset the CMOS. I'm not 100% if it worked. I shorted it using the 2 pin on the mobo. I didn't remove the battery.

Hey, my main question is about the VGA Error LED. I'm not really sure if the VGA light is relevant. I assumed it was mobo problem before I noticed the led. Both ram sticks work in single channel in any slot or order. Only dual channel causes issues.

The PC Specs are

I7 10700k
Corsair Dominator RGB (I think the speed is 3000mhz)
Asus Z490-Plus TUF
RTX 3080 (ripped from a Acer predator, Flashed with a zotac vbios) -I doubt this is causing the issue. The PC runs perfectly in single channel.

Edit: I think I have already reset the CMOS. I'm not 100% if it worked. I shorted it using the 2 pin on the mobo. I didn't remove the battery.
Remove the gpu and connect the monitor to the mobo.....test.