May 30, 2020
Hey guys lets see

I bought 2 ram stick 8GB 2666mhz Adata xpg gammix D30 and since im use them in dual channel in my motherboard gigabyte B450m- DS3H it brought problems like freezing my pc for a while then "refreshing" and starting again a lot of times until goes to blue screen saying the problem "video Tdr failure" i dont know why this happend and whats the problem, but i tried using them 1 by 1 with no problem or both in different slots still freezing everything and of course using memtest 86 to check 1 by 1 and both again and see no problem im using an Apu Ryzen 5 3400g

If someone can give my a solution ill be really happy and grateful because i couldnt find any information about it

Solution
So theres no solution more than buy another kit of rams? They are in fact exactly the same looking with thaiphoon and they not work together
If it's the same SKUs, there's probably a 95% chance that it will work. But in some occasion it just won't, and there is no fix except by selling them and buying a new kit.
May 30, 2020
What is the exact model numer of your ram stick?
It should be something like this?
GP-AR32C16S8K2HU416R

You can compare that with the QVL list on motherboards vendor site (F3 and then paste in search)
https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/Memory/mb_memory_b450m-ds3h_picasso.pdf

I might suggest updating bios, or bumping up a voltage bit by 0.10V

Well the ram model its AX4U266638G16-SR30 and i couldnt find it only the BR30 and as I see my Bios its updated and about the voltage to be honest i dont really know how to do things like that because im a rookie in this topic