Jun 11, 2020
Hi Guys, i just build my own PC with this spec:
Motherboard : ASrock B450M HDV R4.0
CPU : Ryzen 5 2600 Pinnacle Ridge
Ram : Team DDR4 2666MHZ 2x8GB 19-19-19-43 Dual Channel
VGA : Galax GTX 1650 Super
SSD : Adata 500GB NVME PCIE M.2
PSU : Corsair 450W 80+ Bronze

i notice this BSOD frequently happens while i was downloading, while i was playing it randomly crash to desktop or while browsing the tabs randomly crash and if i persist to continue using the cpu, it will cause bsod with ntoskrnl.exe being the problem mentioned in blue screen view. almost my downloads (big files) become CRC Failed.

Surprisingly all is well when i am on single channel, i've test each stick on each slot and everything is fine, then i decided to run memtest86 on dual channel but theres no problem whatsoever.

When BSOD or error happens (in dual channel) the memory diagnostic tools detected hardware problems, then i unslot both rams put it back then run the test again the problem disappeared, until the same things happens in line above. anyone have tips for me?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I don't think it's your rams at all. Though just to be sure, which BIOS version are you on for your motherboard? On another note, that PSU doesn't look right. Corsair is the brand while 450W is the wattage. What series is it from?

Which version of Windows 10 are you on?