Question Dual Channel RAM turns DRAM EZ DEBUG LED on???

A_Salad

Commendable
Feb 17, 2019
I Have an MSI H110M PRO-VD mobo, and a dual kit of 4GBx2 Qumox RAM, and with 1 stick in 1 slot, it boots up, but with the dual kit on, it just makes the DRAM EZ DEBUG LED on my mobo turn on, and it alternates with the CPU LED, so it may be that my CPU doesn't support dual channel? My CPU is an Intel Celeron G3930 so it's a pretty budget CPU. Please help! I have encountered problems with my PSU, I had to replace my CPU, and now this is the last thing before I get my PC completely functional with all the parts i bought.

A_Salad

Commendable
Feb 17, 2019
I Have an MSI H110M PRO-VD mobo, and a dual kit of 4GBx2 Qumox RAM, and with 1 stick in 1 slot, it boots up, but with the dual kit on, it just makes the DRAM EZ DEBUG LED on my mobo turn on, and it alternates with the CPU LED, so it may be that my CPU doesn't support dual channel? My CPU is an Intel Celeron G3930 so it's a pretty budget CPU. Please help! I have encountered problems with my PSU, I had to replace my CPU, and now this is the last thing before I get my PC completely functional with all the parts i bought.
I have also posted on the italian forum, but they just told me to get CPU-Z, but I'm on ubuntu, so that's not an option, and they were no help at all.

A_Salad

Commendable
Feb 17, 2019
ok, so, when it gets stuck and I press the reset button the CPU EZ LED turns on, like every time I press reset the CPU turns on.
And if I go into BIOS and then reset it and while it's off I insert the other ram, it goes into the OS, but when I open CPU-G (a CPU-Z alternative because i'm on linux) it says that I only have 4.000 MB of ram active. Still have to try going into BIOS, then powering it off by power button, and inserting the ram though.

TRENDING THREADS