Dual Display with seperate configurations for USB Devices

bathsaltaddicts

Prominent
Jan 21, 2018
Hello, I've just finished setting up my first dual display on my computer and had a question that I havent been able to find assistance with elsewhere so I'm hoping someone with more experience can help me. I would like to play video games on my left monitor while using my right monitor for quick searches, chat and youtube. For my left monitor I want my xbox 360 controller to be used while ignoring mouse and keyboard commands. I would like my right monitor to use my keyboard and mouse without affecting the left monitor. Any advice would be very much appreciated.

I thank you for taking the time to read my post and hope the simulation gods bless you with great frames per second and wealth.

Solution
Just make your left monitor as default main monitor (#1), Games will run from it automatically. Controller has nothing to do on which monitor it displays, OS and games determine that. You don't have to disconnect KB and mouse for that.
Just make your left monitor as default main monitor (#1), Games will run from it automatically. Controller has nothing to do on which monitor it displays, OS and games determine that. You don't have to disconnect KB and mouse for that.

Solution