[SOLVED] Dual gpu with ATX , B450-A PRO

charlesdubenaud12

Honorable
Dec 29, 2018
Hi my motherboard is, as the title says, ATX , B450-A PRO.
Now i have a gtx 1080ti gpu installed and i have my old gtx 1050ti sleeping in a box.. would it be possible to combine these two? Any part i would have to change ? Thanks !

Solution
B450 does not support SLI. To do SLI and combine two cards they have to be the same model. So short answear no you cant. You also have to keep in mind if your PSU can handle both cards. As i know the only thing you can do is set the one card to do the Physx calculations and the second all the others. But i believe you wont benefit that much maybe in some specific games. Probably the best is to sell the 1050 Ti as a used card.
B450 does not support SLI. To do SLI and combine two cards they have to be the same model. So short answear no you cant. You also have to keep in mind if your PSU can handle both cards. As i know the only thing you can do is set the one card to do the Physx calculations and the second all the others. But i believe you wont benefit that much maybe in some specific games. Probably the best is to sell the 1050 Ti as a used card.

Last edited:
Solution

charlesdubenaud12

Honorable
Dec 29, 2018
B450 does not support SLI. To do SLI and combine two cards they have to be the same model. So short answear no you cant. You also have to keep in mind if your PSU can handle both cards. As i know the only thing you can do is set the one card to do the Physx calculations and the second all the others. But i believe you want benefit that much maybe in some specific games. Probably the best is to sell the 1050 Ti as a used card.
Thanks! I will.. i was wondering if i could buff a bit my performance.. appreciated!