dual layer Sony burners

I just some some at Frys for $199. It wasn't that long ago that 8X
single layer burners were that price.

It'll be interesting to see how this pans out. I hear media is around
$10 each if you can find them...

> I just some some at Frys for $199. It wasn't that long ago that 8X
> single layer burners were that price.
>
> It'll be interesting to see how this pans out. I hear media is around
> $10 each if you can find them...

You can get NEC's new dual layer burner (2510?) for under $100.

On 5/29/2004 8:11:13 AM, Gary Eickmeier wrote:

> I wonder if this is just an interim technology before we get the blue
> laser for HD and beyond.

Probably, but who knows when we'll get blue laser and/or it's affordable.
--
"That movie has warped my fragile little mind."

Now playing: the radio