Dual Memory - Is this usual in all moderm m/b's ?

I notice from reading various m/b specs that not all recent m/b's seem
to support "dual memory".

Is this " a good thing " to have in a m/b ?

If it is , why do some m/b's not have it ?

B.N.
--

to reply by e-mail remove "admiral_"

You really should try google. I found this for you in two seconds flat.

http://www.cooltechzone.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=357&Itemid=0&limit=1&limitstart=1

News groups are useful sources of help but they are not adequate
alternatives to a little research on your part. You'll get instant access
to the knowledge you seek from your favourite search engine and you're less
likely to get a reply from a spaced out geek who hasn't slept for six
months. You'll also improve the experience of your journeys into cyber
space.

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 23:52:22 GMT, "h2so4" <elly.fant@blueyonder.co.uk>
wrote:

>You really should try google. I found this for you in two seconds flat.
>
>http://www.cooltechzone.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=357&Itemid=0&limit=1&limitstart=1
>
>News groups are useful sources of help but they are not adequate
>alternatives to a little research on your part. You'll get instant access
>to the knowledge you seek from your favourite search engine and you're less
>likely to get a reply from a spaced out geek who hasn't slept for six
>months. You'll also improve the experience of your journeys into cyber
>space.

Thanks for the URL - most helpful.

I accept the point about Google v newsgroups and also accept that I
took the easier , lazy way by asking directly in the NG .

I am a frequent user of Google and am aware what a useful source of
almost unlimited knowledge it is.

However , just recently , I have been researching facts for a possible
upgrade to my m/b and have been hooked into Google constantly for the
last few days and , as a result , had got to the point of " knowledge
overload " !!! - hence my shortcut of the direct question to the NG's.

Apologies - I , of course , agree with your comments and , once again
, thanks for pointing me towards an answer to my question.

B.N.
--

to reply by e-mail remove "admiral_"

Cost.