Question Dual Monior Set up for 1440 Gaming and productivity- Suggestions please!

Elizabeth_B

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2008
Hi all,

I am putting together a Ryzen 3700x and RTX 2070 Super PC and it will be used for casual gaming but also for work, general productivity and some document work with lots of text and calculations in MathType. The ideal set up seems to be a dual monitor one with the dual monitors both used for the productivity work and one monitor will be used for gaming. I purchased an LG 27GL850-B as I had Best Buy certificates to use and this monitor got great reviews. I am now considering cancelling the order and purchasing two LG 27GL83A-B instead as they are cheaper and should be good in a dual set up. Since I am getting the RTX 2070 super, should I only look for G Sync ( adaptive sync) monitors? I read a review from an owner who claims the G Sync drops the refresh rate? Sorry a bit confused here but would welcome any suggestions for a better /comparable set up. I do not want to spend more than the two lower priced LG's I also do not want a TN panel.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS