Question Dual Monitor For Veriton M4630G

Mar 26, 2019
Basically my second monitor is not displaying but my first monitor is displaying (First monitor is plugged into the motherboard, second monitor is plugged into my GPU) when i remove my main working monitor and connect the second one alone, it works (running on windows 10) and sorry if this is the wrong section for this thread

You mention when you remove the first monitor and connect the second one, is this connecting it to the motherboard's output in place of the first monitor?

It sounds like the graphics card isn't working for whatever reason. Usually the graphics card is automatically chosen to be the source of display output when it's installed. Some motherboards may require changing a setting to get the graphics card to work.

Additionally, you could enter Device Manager and see whether the graphics card is recognised under Display adapters to see if the graphics card is detected.

Mar 26, 2019
You mention when you remove the first monitor and connect the second one, is this connecting it to the motherboard's output in place of the first monitor?

It sounds like the graphics card isn't working for whatever reason. Usually the graphics card is automatically chosen to be the source of display output when it's installed. Some motherboards may require changing a setting to get the graphics card to work.

Additionally, you could enter Device Manager and see whether the graphics card is recognised under Display adapters to see if the graphics card is detected.
yes the graphics card is detected but the Intel HD / cpu integrated gpu isn't

superninja12's mention of converter raises another question. What connections are you using when connecting the displays to the outputs?

If I haven't misunderstood the answer, then there is output from the motherboard and not from the graphics card? If so, see if you can enter BIOS and find the display settings; might be something like 'PEG'.

Mar 26, 2019
superninja12's mention of converter raises another question. What connections are you using when connecting the displays to the outputs?

If I haven't misunderstood the answer, then there is output from the motherboard and not from the graphics card? If so, see if you can enter BIOS and find the display settings; might be something like 'PEG'.
I tried to look into the BIOS, but there is no display option its like an old bios version and idk if I can update it, and yes I'm thinking of just getting a converter, also i want to explain something when i plug the secondary monitor to the motherboard alone it works and displays all fine, but if i plug in both of the monitors (1 in the GPU, 1 in the MB) only the GPU monitor display

In which case, plug both monitors to the graphics card as superninja12 mentioned (assuming you have the necessary connections). You don't need to update BIOS as it would have just been a particular setting.

If you're using the motherboard's VGA port, take a bit more care if the graphics card doesn't have a VGA output.

Mar 26, 2019
In which case, plug both monitors to the graphics card as superninja12 mentioned (assuming you have the necessary connections). You don't need to update BIOS as it would have just been a particular setting.

If you're using the motherboard's VGA port, take a bit more care if the graphics card doesn't have a VGA output.
I currently have a gtx 1050 ti and it doesn't have the VGA output, so im guessing im going to need to get an adapater (i also want to mention back in my old pc that was running a 1050 ti aswell it used to work just fine 1monitor in GPU and the other monitor in the MB)

InvalidError

Titan
If your motherboard's BIOS does not have an option to force the IGP to enabled, then your options are either to replace your analog-input monitor with a digital one that supports whatever ports your GPU can spare or use an active converter to go from any of those to VGA.

There are many different names for the option that will force the BIOS to leave integrated graphics enabled and it may be located in different places on different boards. Could be in the CPU options, chipset options, general options, boot options, advanced settings and possibly other less obvious places, possibly hidden behind an 'advanced options' toggle.

Mar 26, 2019
If your motherboard's BIOS does not have an option to force the IGP to enabled, then your options are either to replace your analog-input monitor with a digital one that supports whatever ports your GPU can spare or use an active converter to go from any of those to VGA.

There are many different names for the option that will force the BIOS to leave integrated graphics enabled and it may be located in different places on different boards. Could be in the CPU options, chipset options, general options, boot options, advanced settings and possibly other less obvious places, possibly hidden behind an 'advanced options' toggle.
I'll check the bios more, and yeah im buying an adapater soon thanks for all the help