Dual monitor help

PlantM4ster

Reputable
Mar 13, 2015
I use my samsung tv as my monitor and i have a small desktop monitor, i have a radeon r9 graphics card and i want to have my gaming on my tv which i currently do but i want to be able to see youtube/twitch/music etc on my desktop monitor without having to come out game stopping and starting...what is the best way to achieve this and how do i go about setting it up correctly? I am using windows 8, Thanks

Solution
Go to your graphics display options and choose the option which allows you to have two independant
but identical desktops, with the full start bar at the bottom. It looks like their mirrored but they are independant.
This should do it.

Alternatively, You can set up the program to be "assigned" to a particular monitor when it opens

Mark1893

Reputable
Feb 26, 2015
Hello!
This is one of the main problems of gamers. It is solved by means of the application Actual Multiple Monitors by Actual Tools. Here is a link http://actualtools.com/multiplemonitors/

PhiNix

Honorable
Mar 16, 2015
Go to your graphics display options and choose the option which allows you to have two independant
but identical desktops, with the full start bar at the bottom. It looks like their mirrored but they are independant.
This should do it.

Alternatively, You can set up the program to be "assigned" to a particular monitor when it opens

Solution