Dual Monitor help

LOGAN_98

Commendable
Feb 9, 2017
I set up a second monitor on my computer the other day, and everything was working great, computer recognized it and everything and it was all dandy. Woke up this morning and it was still working perfectly, right before I went to work I turned off both my monitors. I just came back home from work and turned them both back on again, my main monitor is working as always but the second one is just a black screen. The lights are on and everything indicating that the monitor itself is working, but it's just a black screen and I can't figure out why it's doing this. It had not been touched while I was at work, everything is plugged in all the way. I played around in the display settings on my computer and nothing seemed to work. I don't know what I'm supposed to do about this. I have an ACER computer with a SONY TV/Monitor as my main with an HDMI cable, and the second monitor is a SEIKI plugged in with a VGA cable. I have a feeling it may be a graphics card issue but my graphics card (GTX 960) is really new so I don't see how it could be that. I can provide any other information necessary if I left anything out.

Thanks