[SOLVED] Dual Monitor on Ryzen 5 2600 on ROG strix B350-f Gaming

Oct 23, 2019
I want a dual monitor setup on my system and the problem is my mobo is not detecting my second monitor the system is running only from my gpu Zotac GTX 1050ti although second monitor is connected.I searched BIOS related stuff but couldn't find system agent configuration and graphic configuration to enable multi display .
can anyone tell whats wrong or will this configuration even work for dual monitor

Solution
Exactly it's not a motherboard issue it's a GPU connection issue. Your motherboard would need to be using an AMD 2200G/2400G (any G series processor) which is an APU (it's really just a CPU with iGPU same as many Intel processors) to be able to use any of the display ports built into the board itself.

dcvikes

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2007
Exactly it's not a motherboard issue it's a GPU connection issue. Your motherboard would need to be using an AMD 2200G/2400G (any G series processor) which is an APU (it's really just a CPU with iGPU same as many Intel processors) to be able to use any of the display ports built into the board itself.

Solution