sonic

Hello all,
I have recently attached a second monitor to my computer. I have got it
working fine, but was wondering if there was any way I could have a different
picture on each monitor. Windoes XP only seems to allow you to have the same
backdrop in all available screens.

If windows does not allow you to have different pictures for the desctop,
then does anyone know of a program that does. Prefferably a free one.

Thanks in advance.

sonic

Oh, sorry forgot to say, I am using different resolutions on each monitor.

try this tremendus software www.ultramon.com