Question Dual Monitor Setup , please help!

Rebelz86

Reputable
May 12, 2019
So I've got an asus mx279-h , and I wanna match it with another monitor , not the same one , can you guys tell me a monitor that I can match it with , btw I want it to be 75hz and if you guys can find a rotable one , so I can put it in portrait mode. I tried to search for one but I can't find one , if u guys can help I'll very much appreciate it.

adamgrant520

Reputable
Jan 6, 2019
So I've got an asus mx279-h , and I wanna match it with another monitor , not the same one , can you guys tell me a monitor that I can match it with , btw I want it to be 75hz and if you guys can find a rotable one , so I can put it in portrait mode. I tried to search for one but I can't find one , if u guys can help I'll very much appreciate it.

im not sure what you mean by "match" if you mean match as in compatible then every monitor will work with that monitor. however if you mean match as look the same its likely your only choice is to get that same monitor again.

in terms of what i would recommend. i wouldnt say get a 75hz monitor as a secondary, that is pointless. get a 1080p 60hz display for next to nothing on amazon and buy a monitor arm, that will give you the swivel options you want.

Lutfij

Titan
Where are you located, what is your preferred budget and what is your preferred site for purchase? If you want to have the secondary panel in portrait mode, you could look at any monitor that allows you to rotate the panel, like the one's made by Dell or HP. The OSD can also be rotated for a vertical/portrait layout, meaning you don't need to tilt your head when needing to tinker with panel settings.

Asus also make monitors that can be rotated like this.