[SOLVED] Dual monitor setup with ps4/5.

Nov 16, 2020
So, I dont really know how to describe this but i will try my best.

I have 2 monitors, 1 is 1080p 240hz, the other is 4k 60hz. I want to make a dual monitor setup for streaming, such that i can use the 1080p monitor to play csgo when i stream that, and the 4k monitor when i stream some single player game. Now this would be fairly simple i would guess. But heres the kicker. I want to also stream PS exclusives. So i will keep my console (ps4/5) there as well. I want to play it on my 4k monitor too. But i dont want a break in my stream, such that im freely able to move between all 3 modes (csgo on 1080p monitor, single player pc games on 4k monitor, ps5 on 4k monitor). Of course i wont be playing them together, the 2nd monitor in either case will be used for OBS. Now, how do i set this up so i can stream everything using Obs, as said without breaking. Like im playing csgo, and i decide ok we've played some time to stream spiderman, so i can switch to the 4k monitor with ps5 on my stream and move obs to 1080p monitor. I have only 1 pc so please no dual pc suggestions. If i require a capture card, that is fine but i want this with single pc. My 4k monitor has 2 ports so that i can switch between ps5 input and pc input, so if possible, i also want it such that i can keep both of them plugged in and just change the current signal to detect, i.e display port or hdmi. Any help is appreciated, im new to the pc world but already love OBS so please help if possible.