dual monitor support

G

anyone know what the best graphics card is (that supports dual monitor display)? i have looked at a few...including...Asus AGP-V7100/2V1D, Gainward Cardexpert GeForce 2 MX TwinView, Leadtek WinFast GeForce 2 MX DH Pro, MSI StarMAXX 32 (MS-8816, and Suma Platinum GeForce 2 MX...however none of them seem to support high end graphics. and i found that they r very inexpensive. and usually inexpensive equals not so great graphics quality. can anyone please help me with any information? i am looking for any suggestions. (i am hoping to purchase a card that will allow me to use both of my sony monitors on one computer). thanks!!

G

Have you read Tom's reviews on the new dual monitor cards?

If you demand true performance, you might need to go with 2 cards.

Good luck!

G

Authorized_User...

yup. i was very happy to see the article about the new dual monitor cards. however i have researched them some more but have found others to say that these grahpics cards r not all that great in graphics quality. thus the reason for my post. i keep hearing that there r no dual monitor support graphics cards that have high end graphics. however i am hoping and hoping that that is just an incorrect presumption. about using 2 graphics cards...i have been made aware that there is only one agp slot and one pci slot on the motherboard...thus one of the cards would have to be pci. resulting in an unbalanced quality in both monitors. thanks for ur help and reply tho. =)