Hello,

I'm using a Sony laptop and have an external screen attached. I've set up XP
to use both the external and built in laptop screen and also checked the
"Extend my Windows desktop on to this monitor". This all works ok with one
exception.

As I sit in front of my laptop the external monitor is to my left. In order
to get the mouse on to the external display (on my left) I have to drag my
mouse pointer to the far right of the laptop display.

I've tried making the external monitor the primary display but this doesn't
help me either.

Is there a way I can tell XP that I want the mouse to move to secondary
display when I drag the it to the left hand side of my primary display?

--

Glenn

right click - select properties - settings and drag the monitor to the
screen (prob marked 2) to the right of the main monitor
Alasdair

--
please note email address requires editing

www.digitalmystic.co.uk