Rasta96

Honorable
May 7, 2012
Hey im running a 1090t and a gtx 570, and have just set up 2 monitors, my question is :
is there a way i can make it so only one of my monitors uses my gtx 570 as i will only use one for gaming and the other for youtube/watching movies whilst i play?
thanks,

Not to worry...

There will be no impact if you have both monitors attached to the GTX570.
I have used this arrangement for some time with no problem.
Gaming will be directed to the primary monitor, and the static stuff on the side monitor seems to not impact anything.

I once tried using a cheap second graphics card to manage the side monitor, and that worked ok, but I saw no improvement in gaming.

Did you select "Extended Desktop" In Windows so that you can divide the screen?

If the board has built in graphics possibly. There would be a "surround View" option in the bios that lets you run the integrated along side the dedicated. I wouldn't bother though. The 570 is plenty strong and desktop/browsers/you tube aren't really going to affect it.

Rasta96

Honorable
May 7, 2012
Thank you all for your replies, its just my graphics card crashed, when i turned wow on ultimate my Graphics card crashed, the monitor i use for youtube/movies is running at a stupid 1800xXXXX resolution and my monitor at 1920x1080, if i connected a vga to hdmi cable to my motherboard and connected to my youtube/movie monitor would it run off of the integrated graphics whilst my gaming one ran off of my gtx 570

Some boards allow this. What is your board? AMD boards generally call it surround view. You must go into the bios and enable it for it to work.

Also hdmi is digital and VGA is analog. You can't do VGA to hdmi with a cable.