Dual Monitors

Does anyone know if there is any device similar to a "Y" connector that
would allow the same image from a single graphics card to be sent to two
monitors?

Marv

"Marv Wade" <NG@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know if there is any device similar to a "Y" connector that
> would allow the same image from a single graphics card to be sent to two
> monitors?

There are many solutions you will find in Google by inputting the words
"splitter" and "monitor" in the search field.

The following are just links I found; I don't know about the products'
performance or reliability. There are many more to choose from

http://www.trianglecables.com/1pcto2monvga.html
http://www.pccables.com/81002.htm
http://www.kvm-switches-online.com/raritan-video-splitter.html

Caution: System administrators sometimes use only one monitor, one mouse and
one keyboard to access several servers for convenience by hooking up a
switcher. Make sure you do not order one of these by error.

Mark Delaney, MCT

Google is your best friend, here is what I found :
http://www.neutronexpress.com/prod.cfm/222990/CABLES_TO_GO/29610/ULTIMA_SVGA_MONITOR_CABLE

and

http://www.cablestogo.com/product.asp?cat%5Fid=2807&sku=29610

Or

.... you need either 2 graphic cards, a dual head card, or a VGA splitter.
You may also need a software called ultramon www.ultramon.com that supports
mirroring of displays unless you use the splitter that is a hardware
solution. I have a 8 vga splitter.. one card sends to 8 monitors the same
image.

kenny