[SOLVED] Dual pc streaming

Solution
And then on the gaming rig it says to connect a hdmi cable from the rig to the hd60 “IN” port. After that the video says to download OBS on the gaming rig , make a source choose display capture, then right click and project to the
That doesn't make any sense, anything you connect to the HDMI IN port on the elgato is automatically processed by the elgato.
If you don't use your main HDMI cable that is plugged into your monitor you will have to tell your GPU to duplicate everything on the other hdmi as well. (It's called dual monitor/multiple displays )

But you should connect your GPU to the IN port and then your monitor to the OUT port so you always see the same thing the elgato sees.

Then connect the usb3 port to the second PC...

silenthunt316

Prominent
Mar 12, 2020
Oh my bad. So I’m using the elgato HD60 S as the capture card. So the video tells me to connect the USB C cable to the streaming pc. And then on the gaming rig it says to connect a hdmi cable from the rig to the hd60 “IN” port. After that the video says to download OBS on the gaming rig , make a source choose display capture, then right click and project to the elgato. Next, go to the streaming pc and go on whatever software you use (streamlabs in my case) and add a new source , choose video capture device and choose the elgato. And it should work. It doesn’t. So the Apparently the gaming pc is projecting the screen to the hd60, put the streaming is not receiving it. I followed everything it says.

And then on the gaming rig it says to connect a hdmi cable from the rig to the hd60 “IN” port. After that the video says to download OBS on the gaming rig , make a source choose display capture, then right click and project to the
That doesn't make any sense, anything you connect to the HDMI IN port on the elgato is automatically processed by the elgato.
If you don't use your main HDMI cable that is plugged into your monitor you will have to tell your GPU to duplicate everything on the other hdmi as well. (It's called dual monitor/multiple displays )

But you should connect your GPU to the IN port and then your monitor to the OUT port so you always see the same thing the elgato sees.

Then connect the usb3 port to the second PC and set up the elgato software so it installs all the drivers you need, if you don't like the elgato software you can still set up streamlabs to capture from the card but you do need the drivers from the software.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS