Do I need so special program or can manually configure the CPU's to
where want them?

--
MIII

Do a search in this newsgroup - I know that question has been answered quite
well in the last 4-6 months.

r.

"MIII" <MIII.1f89t2@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> Do I need so special program or can manually configure the CPU's to
> where want them?
>

> --
> MIII

I barely understand the question, but if you are asking about how to set
certain applications to use specific processors, there is a program that
will keep the settings, but I can't remember the name.

For the current session of Windows, open Task Manager
(Control+Alt+Delete), then go to the processes tab, then right click the
process you want to assign to a CPU, then click Set Affinity..., then
select which CPU you want the program to use ;)

-----
Nathan McNulty