Dual processors- Why?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 16:55:26 GMT, PaulCsouls <paulcsouls@worldnet.att.net>
wrote:

>Is there a general performance enhancement with dual processor boards
>or is there only an advantage with certain applications?
>
>Paul

Hi,

Good question. Bringing lots of great answers. I always liked this link. It's
old, in computer years, but I like the concepts.

http://arstechnica.com/cpu/3q99/smp/smp-1.html

Steve
My real email address is dealsgalore[A-T]earthlink.net

www.cheap-land.com

TRENDING THREADS