Dual radiators and dual pumps from a corsair H50 water cooler

rock40ps3

Honorable
Jun 10, 2012
Hello,i just wanted to get some adice from you experts and enthusiasts from expreiances and knowlede about water cooling, in this case i have 2 pumps and 2 radiators that came from a corsair h50 water cooling kit and basically wanted to know if i could and would be safe to run both radiators and both pumps within the same loop EX: ----RAD----PUMP----RAD---- ___________________PUMP(ON CPU)

rock40ps3

Honorable
Jun 10, 2012
well yea i know they arnt supposed to be dissasembled just was on a budget with what i thought was a budget idea if you get what im saying, could you point me in the right direction for watercooling systems
my setup right now is :AMD-1090T 3.2(O/C-4.0)
NVIDIA GTX560 Ti by built and designed by nvidia
(msi 890gxm-g65-mATX) upgrading to (msi 990fxa-gd80v2)
8gb of kingston 1333 hyperx blu memory 4sticks x 2gb(ea)
460watt coolermaster psu
did i miss any thing you need to know

That's more amuffin's area of expertise than mine really. I know enough to know which closed loop cooler is better, but when it comes to custom stuff, that's totally out of my league.

A H100 or Antec Kuhler H2O 920 are probably the best on the closed loop side (although expensive enough that it makes more sense to go custom, from what I've seen).

rock40ps3

Honorable
Jun 10, 2012
i i would like to lean more into the custom side for the reason of costomization and i think would be better but the closed loops are also good to for almost no maintenance but i do appreciate the help you have given me, hopefullt amiffin can give me information and advice in his area of expertise

Read this

Post here

rock40ps3

Honorable
Jun 10, 2012
i like this ive seen youtube video before but could never find the owner or the instructions till now to do it thanks alot for this info i have my plans to do this set up when my extra pump and rad comin on thursday

TRENDING THREADS