Dual RTX 2080 triple screen HDMI VS DP

Jan 6, 2019
So I read a semi similar thread, but his questions werent worded clear enough and got half answers really.
I'm new to the high end insanity part and got my deployment per diem money coming in for a good build when I get home. I have some questions though.

From what I researched gsync will only work over Display Port.
My rig will have two MSI 2080 Seahawk EK
Output: DisplayPort x 3 (V1.4)/ HDMI 2.0B x 1/ USB Type-C x1

I'm planning on having a Dell Alienware 1900R 34.1", Curved Gaming Monitor LED-Lit, WQHD 3440 x 1440p Resolution, 4ms 120Hz Overclocked Refresh Rate, NVIDIA G-Sync, in the center with two

ASUS ROG Swift PG278QR 27” 1440p 1ms 165Hz DP HDMI G-SYNC, 1 on each side

This is where my questions come in.
First off should I daisy chain the monitors and have one cable running to the center monitor. How does this affect the frames and refresh rate?

With more than enough ports on two 2080s should I run seperate lines?

Also if I were to daisy chain monitors that had different refresh rates (the outside ones are faster here) would they be forced to match the center screen rate? If I stretched a game across all the screens what would it do?

OH and if I use the ports on both cards in the future to let's say a 4th or 5th monitor, how will this affect the screens.

This is a little bit confusing for me especially with hdmi VS DP, oh and usb-c. Hopefully I worded this good.

Thanks for anyone that answers.