[SOLVED] Dual RX cards

Feb 2, 2020
I have recently moved my 3 monitor setup from a gtx 1660 ti and rx 580 to a rx 590 and rx 580. When I started up the computer, the 2 monitors connected to the rx 580 did not turn on. The monitor on the 590 works. The computer recognizes the rx 580 but the monitors plugged into that card do not turn on, how do I fix this? I am lost!

I have windows 10 operating system. Hardware is as follows:
Motherboard: MSI B450 Tomahawk
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x
RAM: 24GB Two different sets (Have had this the while time)
SSD/HDD: 1 500gb ssd, 2 1tb hdd
GPU: 1 RX 590 (primary) 1 RX 580 (secondary)
PSU: 750w

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Yes, I got frustrated, so I went back to the basics. I unplugged both gpus, unplugged the monitors, took the gpus out. Figured out the issue. My motherboard plugs were not in so it was only ready some information not all. Lesson learned! Thank you for the response though! Always check everything before you turn on the computer after installing parts! It was a simple hardware fix.
Feb 2, 2020
Yes, I got frustrated, so I went back to the basics. I unplugged both gpus, unplugged the monitors, took the gpus out. Figured out the issue. My motherboard plugs were not in so it was only ready some information not all. Lesson learned! Thank you for the response though! Always check everything before you turn on the computer after installing parts! It was a simple hardware fix.

Solution
Feb 2, 2020
Scratch that, still doing it. Both radeon software and windows recognizes it, they both see both cards. But when I run cupidz software it only sees the 590.

TRENDING THREADS