Dual-Screen Siam 7x Smartphone Beats The Odds, Hits The Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

f-14

Distinguished
Maybe I'm missing something, but you can only look at one side at a time, right?
a new era of the game ' battleship '
what if you wanted to see what you were recording for a video? then this is the phone for you!
most importantly where this phone is going to be a huge success... women who take selfies, because now you can see what your are doing/ taking a picture of.
that's over a million phones sold right there.

i'm still waiting for the dual 8" screens folding tablet to replace books. scrolling doesn't allow for imagines to be next to pages of descriptive text. very important in fantasy novels and in astronomical science and engineering.

tiagoluz8

Reputable
Jul 21, 2015
this is actually a good idea for someone to make a module for the LG G5, with an e-ink screen in the back for an even better power economy then that "aways on" thing they have.

modbus

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2011
Maybe I'm missing something, but you can only look at one side at a time, right?
what if you wanted to see what you were recording for a video? then this is the phone for you!
most importantly where this phone is going to be a huge success... women who take selfies, because now you can see what your are doing/ taking a picture of.

i'm still waiting for the dual 8" screens folding tablet to replace books. scrolling doesn't allow for imagines to be next to pages of descriptive text. very important in fantasy novels and in astronomical science and engineering.

What are you on about? Take a video and you can see it on the screen facing you, take a selfie and you can see it on the screen facing you.

anathema_forever

Honorable
Jan 12, 2013
I would buy one if it cost like 200 dollars less and I needed a new phone, this is basically what I want. Nice battery life for ebook reading with E-ink display, dual sim so I can pay for data and T and T seperately. But at 550 this is flagship prices I could buy a Nexus6P for less than this.

Davinlevey

Reputable
Oct 23, 2015

Is ... is this a troll? It's either one of the best ones I've seen or .. I just.. buh

Nossy

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2005
2screens? 3hr battery life? When you are taking a selfy, don't you just switch the camera? Or the when taking a video, you see what you are shooting on your screen already?

Status
Not open for further replies.