Dual screen / twin display help

James1202

Honorable
Sep 8, 2014
Hello to all the helpful people :)

Ok so let me go into this problem..... Firstly i have just bought a Asus GTX 760 graphics card which is all good, i am running my monitor through this and all is well, no problems. Now i want to keep this running as it is and also attach my TV in my front room to my PC through my onboard graphics (Gigabyte GA-78LMT)

Everything is connected and i have switched the BIOS to run through the onboard graphics and it comes up on my screen in my front room (somewhat bad resolution but i can tackle that later) I only had the option to change my primary graphics driver and didnt seem to find an option to just run my onboard AND my GPU.

Now this is the problem as i don't want to have to change bios everytime i want to use the TV in the front room, i would like to keep this screen up and running while being able to open a film on the other screen and still work for instance.

I know everyone here are the experts so i am kind of asking for any help or advise people can offer me. It would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks

James1202

Honorable
Sep 8, 2014
that would be a good longer term option and is probably what i would go with. Only thing i have wrong with that atm is we are going to use the big screen to watch films over christmas and i dont have anything other than HDMI in my house atm :( Hence im trying to get the HDMI on my GPU and MOBO to try and work together. Otherwise i will just have to switch the HDMI round as and when till a later date if nothing else can get sorted :(

TRENDING THREADS