JabbaWockeeZ

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2010
Hey.

Im looking forward to buy an XFX HD 4890 graphics card, but as we all know they usually take 2 slots of the back of the case.
So when i looked at my cases back, i saw that i have only 6 one slot places for cards. Then my question is - will i be able to install the hd 4890 card? I cant take off that steel/aluminium line between slots. Will it be ok if there would be this line between connectors of the card and hot air output? Will I even be able to install it there? I hope you understood my questions.

Waiting for response in Latvia.

sarwar_r87

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2008

+ you have a casing long enough to hold the card

also do you mean you cant break the "cap" of the slots? just push them inward from the back. it it has a hook, then unhook it.....

and by "line" if you mean the "stip" seperating the two slots, then no, your good

JabbaWockeeZ

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2010
Please before you read anything here, read this thread: http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/287500-10-dual-slot-case

MAJOR UPDATE.

So, i promised to put some pictures. And I have changed my mind about the gpu, its not going to be HD 4890, im going to take GTX 460, because, as we all know its a really kick ass card.

3eigq3yrbkf5huwgglm.jpg

mc7zyspn02zqhxpgjj9.jpg

hzl01bs25xjmxeu3h52s.jpg