Question Dual VGA Laptop Performance Issues

Feb 18, 2019
Long story short i got my old laptop back from my brother which is Acer Aspire V3-471G
Link product :https://www.acer.com/datasheets/2013/4876/V3-471G/NX.M5HSG.001.html=my
(It has a i5-3230M and Geforce 710M VGA)
I experience a poor performance with my 710M in some old tittle games like Fallout 3,Bioshock Infinite and Dishonored which shouldnt be a problem (it perform better back then before i give it away)
Ive tried using the integrated HD4000 and it do a better job but still didnt get the old result. i tried other games like csgo and dota2 and the HD4000 still win(poor performance but better than the 710M)

If you guys know whats happening to my laptop or got any advice/solution for my Laptop that will be nice. Thank You

Feb 19, 2019
I hope these are helpful for this problem....

Step 1: Go to Control panel - Power options
Step 2: Now click on the "Change plan settings" next to the selected power plan.
Step 3: Click on "Change advanced power settings".
Step 4: Now, expand the "Graphics settings".
Step 5: Make sure the "Maximum performance" is selected on both battery & plugged in options.
Step 6: Apply the settings, restart your notebook and then check the performance.
Step 7: I would also recommend you to check the other settings under the advanced power options settings if the issue still persists.

For More

Reactions: StevenSteve