Question DualSense Controller no longer working when plugged in to PC ?

Apr 5, 2023
yo, I bought a DualSense controller recently to be able to play my pc games with more comfort than with a mouse & keyboard. It worked perfectly several times until today.
Now when I plug in the controller it no longer turns on and the pc does not recognize it, yet I can still turn it on in wireless mode, but unfortunately, my PC does not have bluetooth.
I even tried to pair it with my phone and it works perfectly.

I don't know why it suddenly stopped working and I don't see anyone having the same problem after a lot of research. Bad sign, when I plug it in while the pc is on, this message is displayed :

LMC_20230404_193452_lostark.jpg

I don't know if it can help you but when the computer is on, and I plug my phone in with the same cable for example, file sharing works, and when I plug my controller into the same USB port and plug it back in my phone right after, the phone no longer recognizes the pc as a device capable of transferring files.

Anyway if you have an idea of the problem, and if I can fix it without buying a bluetooth dongle that would be cool, thank you :)

Apr 5, 2023
LMC_20230407_230926_lostark.jpg

the USB c port seems damaged, I still don't know why, but it might create a short circuit because the port generates a lot of heat when connected to the PC :(
LMC_20230407_220219_lostark.jpg
LMC_20230407_220943_lostark.jpg

the rest of the circuit seems ok