[SOLVED] Ducky Mecha Mini RGB and FN functionality Issues

Sep 10, 2020
So I recently purchased a ducky mecha mini from mechanicalkeyboards.com, and I just received it today. Everything was working fine initially, but after a few hours of use the game I was playing crashed, and the keyboards RGB stopped working. Now, only the esc, 1, 2, and 3 keys are lit up, and no matter how many times I try to change the RGB setting or reset the profile nothing changes. Additionally, when I try to use the fn + alt keys to access the f1-f11 functionality, it doesn't work and the caps lock key along with the number I pressed just light up white for about 3 seconds then go back to being unlit. Before anyone asks, I am 100% on the latest firmware and the four switches on the backside of the case are as they were out the box. Does anyone have some kind of solution? I really like the keyboard and hope I can keep it.

Edit: I would also like to add that switching usb ports doesn't work, regardless of usb 3.0 or not.

Last edited:
Solution
Test it on another system to make sure it's nothing on your computer causing the issue. If same thing is happening, contact support to exchange it.