[SOLVED] Ducky One 2 Mini help

May 1, 2021
I just bought ducky one 2 mini and it arrive this morning i plug it in and the light turns on but it doesn't type anything i tried everything for switching cables and port to installing the firmware 30 mins later it work suddenly but when i restart my pc for the 3rd time it doesn't work anymore.

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You might want to try and relocate the USB cable that is powering the keyboard to another port. Also, make sure your motherboard BIOS is up to date. Then check to see if reinstalling your chipset/USB drivers helps. You might want to change out the cable as well.

To rule out a faulty keyboard, connect the Ducky One 2 Mini to a donor system or laptop and see if the issue persists. If it does, you will need to contact Ducky or the seller for an RMA.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You might want to try and relocate the USB cable that is powering the keyboard to another port. Also, make sure your motherboard BIOS is up to date. Then check to see if reinstalling your chipset/USB drivers helps. You might want to change out the cable as well.

To rule out a faulty keyboard, connect the Ducky One 2 Mini to a donor system or laptop and see if the issue persists. If it does, you will need to contact Ducky or the seller for an RMA.

Solution

Latest posts