Question Due to COVID19 I can’t MOD PLEASE HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2020
I want to MOD RDR2 game files from the PS4 non jail broken. I can save the game save to a USB & transfer it to my Laptop. There is a program at
https://x3t-infinity.com/RDR_SE
That I can decrypt the file & edit adding mods/cheats on that program but I can’t encrypt the file back. I need to visit a website called
Removed
for a different program. It cost money which uses PayPal but because of COVID19 PayPal isn’t working! Can someone make a program or direct me to a program that I can do both that doesn’t require PayPal?

THANK YOU!

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 26, 2020
The game I play is Red Dead Redemption2 SINGLE PLAYER OFFLINE!!! I’m gaming on a NON-Jail broken PS4 Pro!! I’m using a Samsung USB 3.1 flash drive to save the game data I put it into a laptop & I’ve downloaded a program from
https://x3t-infinity.com/RDR_SE
PS4 save editor It allows me to decrypt the PS4 game save file on that program and edit what I want. I can’t re-encrypt the save file for that a different program is needed. I found a website removed
that offers a program that will fix the save file so I can play it on the PS4 but they require a payment from PayPal. I don’t want to use save wizard & can’t so does anyone know about a DIFFERENT Program or Website or steps I can do to get the save file back on my PS4 to work?

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 26, 2020
The question remains.
Knowing the what and why may lead to a "with what", or a whole different solution.
Ok there is no “file” I own a PlayStation 4 Pro. I play a game called Red Dead Redemption2 in single player. When you save ur game you can save it to a USB flash drive to put it into a computer to edit the file however the file is locked/encrypted so u can’t edit it! A program is needed to convert the file which I found on the website I listed! I can make changes to the file on that program example “more health” after I’ve done all my edits I save the file but the PlayStation4 can’t read it because it needs to be encrypted again & the only program that does that is “save wizard” I don’t want to use save wizard so I’m looking for help to see if someone knows of a different program or process! Hopefully that makes sense?

USAFRet

Titan
I can make changes to the file on that program example “more health” after I’ve done all my edits I save the file but the PlayStation4 can’t read it because it needs to be encrypted again & the only program that does that is “save wizard” I don’t want to use save wizard so I’m looking for help to see if someone knows of a different program or process! Hopefully that makes sense?
Yeah, we don't allow discussions on hacking your games like that.
Retroactively adding in "more health" is a no go.

Just as your previous thread, closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.