Duke Nukem Forever Date Confirmed for May

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be a good year for games (unlike a couple years we've been through). TES V, Diablo III, Duke Nukem Forever, Crysis 2, on and on and on.

Lots of good stuff just the first half of 2011.

Rahbot

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2008
All I can say is "Hail to the KING BABY!" Ill be the first to preorder this for PC and PS3. OH and for the GoTY ill buy that too!

rionaam

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2008
I don't know, will it live up to the myth? Been waiting for more than 10 years to play this, I won't be happy with anything less than "Game of the millenium".

Kahless01

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2009
diablo 3 is only barely in alpha its not coming out this year. im gonna buy this for old times sake. bad or not ya gotta see what it ended up being.

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
I'm confused, if you own Borderlands Game of the Year you can sign-up for the certificate, or it comes with a new copy of the game? Dare I risk the scorn of many a hard-copy fanatic by saying I bought it off Steam and that's why I'm asking (think it was GOTY)?

Anyway, I never played the original Duke Nukem. I didn't have the computer for it, and all the naughty words and pixellated strippers just seemed too juvenile, and I was like 12 when it came out. As long as this thing doesn't blow like Doom III. I mean, everyone remember that bastardization of a childhood classic?

someguynamedmatt

Distinguished
[citation][nom]jerreece[/nom]This is going to be a good year for games (unlike a couple years we've been through). TES V, Diablo III, Duke Nukem Forever, Crysis 2, on and on and on.Lots of good stuff just the first half of 2011.[/citation]
Deus Ex: Human Revolution. :D
/Off-Topic

studioman22

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2009
Yeah baby, bring it on. Been waiting too damn long for this, so it better bust open every other game ever made. For making us wait, the price should be 30 bucks. Yeah. Uh-huh. They'll charge us 100. Just watch.

Cormag

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2010
Sadly, by the description alone I have the sinking feeling that it is going to be awful...

I really hope it is what we have all been waiting for and then some though!

skyhide

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2010
Its kinda more advanced than Serious Sam! But if that is the pixel quality Im seeing then....it prolly ruined the game play a bit for me atleast..

Status
Not open for further replies.