Dungeon Siege 3 Gets Dated This Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.

freespace303

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2008
Sounds like Gamestop has the best deal. I want to buy it through steam, but could care less about the first two games, as I've played them already.

G

On the contrary, I think Wal-Mart has the better deal. You get two physical items you can display on your shelf rather than virtual items you will only use until something better drops.

On another note, being developed by Obsidian and ported to consoles makes me very wary of this game. Neverwinter Nights 2 was a far cry from the original, and the expansions just got worse with each release.

f4nt4sm4

Distinguished
May 5, 2009
[citation][nom]notsureaboutds3[/nom]On another note, being developed by Obsidian and ported to consoles makes me very wary of this game. Neverwinter Nights 2 was a far cry from the original, and the expansions just got worse with each release.[/citation]
Agreed. I'm expecting something like Dragon Age mixed with diablo II's controls, but hell, I'll buy it.

Von Death

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2010
Nothing scares me like seeing a beloved PC game sequel developed to run on consoles. If DS3 is forever ruined b/c of xbox/ps3 it will be a sad day for PC gamers. Stay true, Chris Taylor, stay true.

wribbs

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2010
You can have your Dragon Age 2 and Battlefield 3. This is the one I'm excited for. I find the exclusive preorder specials anoying though.

stingstang

Distinguished
May 11, 2009
It had just be as good as the first one. Amazing graphics, awesome characters, awesome storyline...and then the second one had none of those. Talk about a broken heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.