omarkhalifa_60

Honorable
Jul 19, 2012
Hi.Guys,,how are you today? I Have a Crazy problem :My Windows Loads Every thing Slowly.. First:AT Welcome screen it Freeze About 2 mins THEN WELCOME MSG Appear and Freeze About 2 mins : after that it login to Desktop No ICONS Appear, So i had to wait and i did ,,and it finally ICONS appeared But i when Click on messengers there is no respond ,But Browsers are working , after 10 mins the messenger opened i dont know why ? : My Machine:pentium D 3.4Ghz 4 mb cache Ram 4 GB DD2 HDD 500 : VGA :Ge-Force 430-GT 2 GB ... Thanks Sorry if my english is bad :)

Solution
Try these:

Error Check: Right-click the C: drive icon & choose "properties". Click "Tools" tab, click "Check Now".
Restart Windows to allow the disk check to run before Windows starts.

Defragment the C: drive:
Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Disk Defragmenter

System File Checker: Start > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt
Type SFC /SCANNOW & press <Enter>.

If none of those makes any difference, consider running disk diagnostics on the hard drive to ascertain it's state of health. To test the system hard drive you will need to use the DOS version of the drive maker's testing software (the DOS version runs from a bootable CD). The links are here...
Try these:

Error Check: Right-click the C: drive icon & choose "properties". Click "Tools" tab, click "Check Now".
Restart Windows to allow the disk check to run before Windows starts.

Defragment the C: drive:
Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Disk Defragmenter

System File Checker: Start > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt
Type SFC /SCANNOW & press <Enter>.

If none of those makes any difference, consider running disk diagnostics on the hard drive to ascertain it's state of health. To test the system hard drive you will need to use the DOS version of the drive maker's testing software (the DOS version runs from a bootable CD). The links are here: http://www.tacktech.com/display.cfm?ttid=287

Or here: http://www.z-a-recovery.com/ref-vendors.htm

Solution