Discussion Duplicate posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inthrutheoutdoor

Reputable
BANNED
Feb 17, 2019
Just wondering why in alot of the forums, maybe not all, but many, I see duplicate posts from the same member over & over again ?

Perhaps a glitch in the forum platform/database/software ???

This tends to make following the discussions really confusing :)

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
Just wondering why in alot of the forums, maybe not all, but many, I see duplicate posts from the same member over & over again ?

Perhaps a glitch in the forum platform/database/software ???

This tends to make following the discussions really confusing :)

Some people are massively impatient. They need an answer RIGHT NOW from the free tech support people, and if they don't get it, they will spam us until they do. Because their problem is the ONLY problem in the world. Please click the report button when you see these, we will remove them.

Reactions: Metal Messiah.

Inthrutheoutdoor

Reputable
BANNED
Feb 17, 2019
Some people are massively impatient. They need an answer RIGHT NOW from the free tech support people, and if they don't get it, they will spam us until they do. Because their problem is the ONLY problem in the world. Please click the report button when you see these, we will remove them.

Well most of the duplicate posts are from people who are responding to or answering someone's questions or requests for help, and usually from established members....not by some inpatient yahoo thinking they will get a faster response if they post the same thing over & over again...

Should I still report these ?

Status
Not open for further replies.