[SOLVED] Duplicating Displays

lakshminandankarri

Prominent
Jan 12, 2021
Hello,

I have 6 Monitor Setup at my Home, and my friend lives in another city ( approx 560 Miles ). He has done 4 Monitor Setup there, and he want 4 duplicate displays of my system. Is this possible? Does it work with Team Viewer? Any other options?

Thanks in Advance.

Solution
He would have to remote into your computer and and put each of the desired 4 of your6 monitor windows on his 4 monitors.

Start small. Give him remote access to your computer and see how well things work out; first, with one monitor, then two monitors, then three monitors, etc..

Plan it out, be methodical. Test slowly and carefully. Do not start reacting to problems by changing things. You could end up going in circles at best and crashing/blue screening at worst.

And, of course, you both should make full system backups before proceeding. Just in case....

Ralston18

Titan
He would have to remote into your computer and and put each of the desired 4 of your6 monitor windows on his 4 monitors.

Start small. Give him remote access to your computer and see how well things work out; first, with one monitor, then two monitors, then three monitors, etc..

Plan it out, be methodical. Test slowly and carefully. Do not start reacting to problems by changing things. You could end up going in circles at best and crashing/blue screening at worst.

And, of course, you both should make full system backups before proceeding. Just in case....

Reactions: lakshminandankarri
Solution