I decided to use McAfee for as long as it's free, to see what it's
like. But it didn't tell how long the trial is for. Does anybody know?
Thanks.

90 days, from what I've seen... Ben Myers

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 06:29:33 GMT, ben_myers_spam_me_not @ charter.net
(Ben Myers) wrote:

>90 days, from what I've seen... Ben Myers

thanks. I was able to verify that when their online help was online. I
also discovered that McAfee doesn't like FireFox, for lack of ActiveX.