[SOLVED] Dust filter for Phanteks P500A DRGB

Antiseptic

Prominent
Feb 1, 2021
Hi Guys!

I have a Phanteks P500A DRGB pc case. I have been using this pc case for 1 month. The inside of the pc case gets extremely dusty. I could not see the dust filter for this computer case on the official website of the Phanteks. Are there any suitable dust filters for the P500A? If not, I'll try to make a dust filter out of thin pantyhose. But I don't think there will be a neat and permanent solution... So I'm waiting for your suggestions.

Thank you!

Solution
Yes, pantyhose is a solution but not really practical to apply.
What I would try to do is, I would buy a mosquito net with frame elements (you know, those for windows). And then I would make (cut) frame to fit inside PC case. That way "dust filter" would be easy to remove (for cleaning) and insert back in.
Ok, mosquito net isn't that dense, but you already have mesh in front, so this would be an additional dust catcher. On the other hand, you wish to have good enough airflow.

Or, you can buy something like that:
H5801ab19542d4aea97f487f6708be82an.jpg

-and cut to desired size.
Yes, pantyhose is a solution but not really practical to apply.
What I would try to do is, I would buy a mosquito net with frame elements (you know, those for windows). And then I would make (cut) frame to fit inside PC case. That way "dust filter" would be easy to remove (for cleaning) and insert back in.
Ok, mosquito net isn't that dense, but you already have mesh in front, so this would be an additional dust catcher. On the other hand, you wish to have good enough airflow.

Or, you can buy something like that:
H5801ab19542d4aea97f487f6708be82an.jpg

-and cut to desired size.

Solution