[SOLVED] DVD and CD

C71352

Reputable
May 24, 2016
I would like to make dvd's and cd's on my desktop window 10. I would like to make these to send to my relatives. Can this be done...if so how. Also I have heard of a download VLC Media Player. This is free and can assist in playing the dvd's and cd's. I this safe? Any help and suggestions are appreciated. :unsure:

Solution
Yes you can burn disks with content on a computer, how would depend on what these DVDs and CDs contain. Windows makes it pretty easy, when you put in a writable disk you should be able to just drag the files you want on it to the disk drive and it will ask you if you want to burn them to the disk. Your drive or computer may also have come with a program specifically for burning disks also.

VLC Media player is fine to get, it's one of the more popular computer programs people install.
Yes you can burn disks with content on a computer, how would depend on what these DVDs and CDs contain. Windows makes it pretty easy, when you put in a writable disk you should be able to just drag the files you want on it to the disk drive and it will ask you if you want to burn them to the disk. Your drive or computer may also have come with a program specifically for burning disks also.

VLC Media player is fine to get, it's one of the more popular computer programs people install.

Solution