Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop,rec.video.dvd.players,rec.video.dvd.tech,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,alt.video.dvd (More info?)

Does anyone know of a dvd-rom changer for the pc that can hold maybe
100 or more dvd's? I have heard about such an item that is connected
via the usb 2.0 cable. I am unable to find it anywhere. Please if
anyone knows I would appreciate a link or anything. I am talking about
something that can be connected to the pc not a standalone unit for
tv's only!

Thanks,

Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop,rec.video.dvd.players,rec.video.dvd.tech,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,alt.video.dvd (More info?)

I know of a CD tower which allows you manage the CD slots by USB.

"Light Bright" <LightBright@freewill.org> wrote in message
> Does anyone know of a dvd-rom changer for the pc that can hold maybe
> 100 or more dvd's? I have heard about such an item that is connected
> via the usb 2.0 cable. I am unable to find it anywhere. Please if
> anyone knows I would appreciate a link or anything. I am talking about
> something that can be connected to the pc not a standalone unit for
> tv's only!
>
> Thanks,

Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop,rec.video.dvd.players,rec.video.dvd.tech,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,alt.video.dvd (More info?)

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 20:55:11 -0500, "Yves Leclerc"
<yvesleclercNOSPAM@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>I know of a CD tower which allows you manage the CD slots by USB.
>

>"Light Bright" <LightBright@freewill.org> wrote in message
>> Does anyone know of a dvd-rom changer for the pc that can hold maybe
>> 100 or more dvd's? I have heard about such an item that is connected
>> via the usb 2.0 cable. I am unable to find it anywhere. Please if
>> anyone knows I would appreciate a link or anything. I am talking about
>> something that can be connected to the pc not a standalone unit for
>> tv's only!
>>
>> Thanks,

Do you have a link??? I am looking for one that plays dvd's.

Light Bright <LightBright@freewill.org> wrote in message news:<oqtkp09ld0olq8b6eqeh05e4bibpmdhd7t@4ax.com>...
> Does anyone know of a dvd-rom changer for the pc that can hold maybe
> 100 or more dvd's? I have heard about such an item that is connected
> via the usb 2.0 cable. I am unable to find it anywhere. Please if
> anyone knows I would appreciate a link or anything. I am talking about
> something that can be connected to the pc not a standalone unit for
> tv's only!
>
> Thanks,

Microsoft was peddling one for MSDN subscribers, was only like $1995
for a 200 disk unit, on special at $1495 for a refurb. Was a desktop
changer, not a big jukebox. I can't find the URL again, though, was
several months back. You might poke around on the MSDN site. Hope
you have deep pockets, it's not like they make millions of them. You
might also try less crossposting.

Stan

Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop,rec.video.dvd.players,rec.video.dvd.tech,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,alt.video.dvd (More info?)

Light Bright <LightBright@freewill.org> wrote in message news:<oqtkp09ld0olq8b6eqeh05e4bibpmdhd7t@4ax.com>...
> Does anyone know of a dvd-rom changer for the pc that can hold maybe
> 100 or more dvd's? I have heard about such an item that is connected
> via the usb 2.0 cable. I am unable to find it anywhere. Please if
> anyone knows I would appreciate a link or anything. I am talking about
> something that can be connected to the pc not a standalone unit for
> tv's only!
>
> Thanks,

Well, you perhaps could have guessed at this URL: http://www.dvdchanger.com

;^) Good luck!