DVD speakers to tv speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrevicente00x

Prominent
Aug 24, 2017
Ok so a few years ago i bought a dvd witch came with 4 speakers (each speaker two cables) and 1 subwoffer, also two cables.
heres where the problem starts for me, to use the speakers i need the dvd on, even if im not using, so i thought may be i can plug the speakers direct to the tv(witch i cant.
Whats more e now have a new tv with vedeo and audi out but also has digital audi(witch e dont understand) also HDMI and USB.

QUESTION: HOW DO I USE THE SPEAKER ONLY, LINKED TO THE TV, WITH NO DVD IN BETWEEN?

HOPE YOU GUYS CAN HELP.

The speakers require an Amplifier, which is built in to the DVD Player (and that's why it needs to be on). The TV has Audio Out (both Analog and Digital), but those Outputs require an Amplifier as well. You can't connect directly to the speakers.

andrevicente00x

Prominent
Aug 24, 2017
so what shoud i do?
KEEP in mind i want to eliminate the dvd and keep the stereo (4speakers 1 subwoofer) directely hooked to the tv or pv with either digital audio, 3.5 jack or output audio/video.
i cant even find digital audio speakers in my country the ones i do will empty my wallet.

IS THERE A WAY TO GUT THE DVD AND HAVE THE SPEAKERS ALWAYS ON OR ADD AN ON/OFF/VOLUME BUTTON?

With four speakers and a sub, you are looking at surround receiver. Whether you can "gut" the DVD and attach digital input to it and keep it always on - that depends on your electronic skills, and I would say - no, you cant.

So - look for something like this, 5.1 Audio Receiver.

Note: Do not shout (use ALL-CAPS).

andrevicente00x

Prominent
Aug 24, 2017
BUT IT WOULD ALMOSt BE THE SAME AS THE DVD? i just want to plug and play turn the tv on and nothing else is that possible?
sory not shouting just making a point of whats more important

andrevicente00x

Prominent
Aug 24, 2017
and how do i find something small tha suports 5 speakers an a subofer and allways be on linked to the tv?
note: sory for being a pain but im less than a noob at these things.
also would it not be better and cheaper to get somethin with digital audio? and try to sell the dvd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS