Question dvi adapter problems

akuma_devs

Commendable
Jun 24, 2021
hello i bought asus gtx 560 ti with 2 dvi-i connectors.But i have LG monitor with only vga one soo i bought adapter for it.When i plugged gpu adapter in monitor it just goes into power save mode it only happens with adapter.I tested gpu it works-(tested in other sistem) also i tested adapter with 2nd gpu i have that also has dvi and vga dvi does not work and vga. cable plugged in gpu to adapter that goes into vga monitor. Thanks in advance

kanewolf

Titan
hello i bought asus gtx 560 ti with 2 dvi-i connectors.But i have LG monitor with only vga one soo i bought adapter for it.When i plugged gpu adapter in monitor it just goes into power save mode it only happens with adapter.I tested gpu it works-(tested in other sistem) also i tested adapter with 2nd gpu i have that also has dvi and vga dvi does not work and vga. cable plugged in gpu to adapter that goes into vga monitor. Thanks in advance
The pictures I see of that card have the analog pins in the DVI port (the anallog pins are the ones near the wide pin at one end).
Can you link the adapter you have ?

akuma_devs

Commendable
Jun 24, 2021
The pictures I see of that card have the analog pins in the DVI port (the anallog pins are the ones near the wide pin at one end).
Can you link the adapter you have ?
image.jpg