DVI cable ..

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kevin0

Honorable
Oct 9, 2013
I want to buy a DVI cable for my samsung S19B300B and Galaxy GTX 660 and i need to know the perfect type of DVI cable to use

Solution

ko888 is just trying to explain to you that there is no "best cable", there is no degradation of digital signals, so the quality of the cable is not as important as say a VGA cable. That DVI cable will work, another DVI cable will work. 6 ft is well within DVI's transmit distance, and the cable will work perfectly fine.

Don't be rude to the people trying to help you.

Only you can tell if the 6 ft length is long enough for your use. I'm not there to measure it.

P1nnacle

Distinguished

ko888 is just trying to explain to you that there is no "best cable", there is no degradation of digital signals, so the quality of the cable is not as important as say a VGA cable. That DVI cable will work, another DVI cable will work. 6 ft is well within DVI's transmit distance, and the cable will work perfectly fine.

Don't be rude to the people trying to help you.

Solution

kevin0

Honorable
Oct 9, 2013
ok i'm sorry but my English is bad so i write as i see in movies :) i don't mean any insult
my friend just told me that the Auvio is better than Gigaware he make me confused
thank you 4 your help