DxDiag showing different driver than installed.

BentTheGent

Commendable
Oct 15, 2016
I have an Nvidia gtx 1080 ti, and installed the most recent drivers (397.31) two days ago. The windows driver updater and the driver properties both recognize 397.31 as the current installed driver. However, my DxDiag says that the driver was last updated June 26, 2017. I built this computer under a month ago, so I'm a bit perplexed at how this happened, but regardless, several programs aren't acting properly, and when I contact the support, they tell me to use Ccleaner to fix the DxDiag. How do I the program to fix Dxdiag?

BentTheGent

Commendable
Oct 15, 2016
MERGED QUESTION
Question from BentTheGent : "Dxdiag showing different drivers than currently installed."

I have an Nvidia gtx 1080 ti, and installed the most recent drivers (397.31) two days ago. The windows driver updater and the driver properties both recognize 397.31 as the current installed driver. However, my DxDiag says that the driver was last updated June 26, 2017. I built this computer under a month ago, so I'm a bit perplexed at how this happened, but regardless, several programs aren't acting properly, and when I contact the support, they tell me to use Ccleaner to fix the DxDiag. How do I use the program to fix Dxdiag?