Discussion DYI front panel mod on Raidmax Neon RGB

Hi, back in 2019 i bought this case, simply because it looked cool to a 15yo kid. But as u can see, the front panel is made out of plastic and there are no vents or anything from which air can travel through. Back then i thought "oh cool 3 fans at the front should be enough" not acknowledging the fact that they are completely useless. Summer came, so did the hot temperature, so i decided to do something about that front panel.
All it took was me marking the cutting area, my dad cutting it and me putting glass mesh.
BEFORE | AFTER
My inspiration for this was the high gpu/cpu temps while playing Forza Horizon 5.
I was getting around 86-87C on GPU and around 70C on the CPU, which i know is nowhere near dangerous temps, but i like to play it safe.
Currently im playing the same game, same race and same car and im getting 75C on the GPU and 57C on CPU.
I was planning to do a complete pc part change by September/October, especially the case, but i need to earn the money throughout the summer for it, so i thought this was a good idea to keep my pc cool through the hot summer.
Thoughts, opinions, advice?

Current temp .
I also did a repaste on the gpu and cpu, which i do every 3 months, last one was in march, so i doubt that was causing high temps. I feel like this front panel "decoration" was a really good move and tbh i shouldve done it right as i bought the case.